Friday, September 25, 2020

Happy Halloween

Here are a couple Halloween cards that I made. I happened across this Darice folder that I'm pretty sure I have never used. For this first card, I embossed it on white textured cardstock and rubbed black ink over it. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions and is mounted on foam squares.
For the second card, i used the same folder, but used textured black cardstock and used a sanding block on it. Same sentiment. These cards are two of a LOT of cards that I'm giving to a friend for the thrift store that she volunteers at. I'm so happy to be able to donate my cards to her! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's an embossing folder I've never seen. Great Halloween cards!

Cheryl W said...

I appreciate your donation SO MUCH! I can't wait to take a batch of them into the thrift store this week. These two cards are great, and I'm certain they will sell fast.

Patti J said...

So cool! Love how you simply reversed the colors for such a different look. Beautiful cards!

Leslie Miller said...

What a fun embossing folder! I love it both ways, and all you need is a sentiment. Fabulous!