Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Two-Layer Die-Cut Butterflies

I found these die-cut, layered butterflies in with my card parts. So pretty! I don't know what company they are from - I've had them cut for a while. I simply added them to a kraft panel and matted with black and added them to a kraft card base. The sentiment was in with my parts, also. I believe it's from Gina K. I had embossed it with black on vellum.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Such a nice card! That was a happy find for sure!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty butterflies. I'm pretty sure you borrowed them in Ankeny last year (2019). They might have belonged to Kris.

Cheryl W said...

This card is beautiful! I love those butterflies. The kraft card base was a really good choice to show how pretty they are.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous butterfly die, and you just found it in with your card parts. The vellum sentiment panel is a nice idea because the big die doesn't leave much room, but I do love how it covers the card front. And the two layers make it all that much more awesome. Love how the kraft and black in the card base show off the butterflies without competing.