Saturday, September 26, 2020

Color Swap Card - Kraft and Another Color

Here is the card that I ended up using for our group's color swap. The colors are kraft and another color. My "other color" is white. I embossed the owls with a Darice folder and sponged white ink over the raised areas. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It's stamped with Versamark and embossed with white powder, and then popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That's such a cute image and perfect for your two-color card.

It was such a treat to see you today. So glad we were able to get together.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh! This is fabulous! I love all things CAS, and all things Kraft, so you nailed this one big time! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG OMG, that is so CUTE! Perfection!

Jeanne H said...

Love this card, Lynette. TFS