Thursday, October 28, 2021

Embossed Christmas

I've had a friend over a few times who is new to card crafting, so I've been showing her all kinds of different techniques. One was applying ink to an embossing folder before embossing. I was left with this piece, so of course I couldn't let it go to waste. I matted it with white and then with silver. The embossed, matted sentiment was in my card parts, so I added that - mounting it on foam squares. Super simple, pretty, and another card to use or to give away.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a beautiful embossing folder for that technique and the blue you used is perfect! I really like what you did!

Wanda said...

I LOVE your inked embossed card. That embossing folder is a beauty too!!

bonnie32002 said...

I love the color and the embossing folder makes it look so delicate! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

You've always been SO GOOD at this technique! Mine never turn out this good. I really need to try some different inks. Maybe the oxides or pigment inks. Whatever you're doing it always works beautifully. This is gorgeous!

Cheryl W. said...

Wow! This really turned out perfectly. I love the color of ink you chose, too. Nice work, Lynette!