Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Grateful

I was digging through my card parts the other day and picked out a few things to use to get me going. On this card, it was just the patterned paper. It's so pretty and I wanted to use it. I added the die-cut sentiment - two layers plus a pale yellow vellum shadow, popped up on little pieces of foam tape. I matted with pale blue to match some spots in the paper and added a few Disco Ball sequins. The sequins and sentiment are from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty paper, and that sentiment is beautiful! I love the vellum shadow and the way you've popped it up on foam.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I do love the paper (you know me), and the white sentiment is perfect with it!

Patti J said...

Squeal! I am totally smitten with this one! so beautiful! That sentiment die is awesome, too! Thanks for sharing!