Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wreath Builder Anniversary

Here is another wreath builder card I made. I needed five anniversary cards for November and realized that I had NONE in my stash! So, I just made this one five times, since they were going to totally unrelated people with no chance of seeing each other's cards. I again used the wreath builder template and stamps from Gina K. I die-cut the circles for the center with Nestabilities and popped them up on foam squares. The butterflies are dies, also. The sentiment stamp is from Inky Antics. I scored a line beneath the wreath with my ScorPal, and I also added some gems from Gina K to each of the outer purple designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I have been totally enjoying your wreath builder cards! I love seeing what you do with it! I made my own templates in different sizes a while back. Isn't it interesting how when you are making the wreath it doesn't really look like much till you put it on a card??? Then they are really intricate and pretty!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty color combination and pretty design!

Patti J said...

Beautiful! I make multiples a lot when I have a pretty, easy to mass produce design! The recipients will be thrilled to get these! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

This is really lovely, Lynette! I can see why you chose to make five of them. The different stamps you used work together so well and make a really elegant design.

Leslie Miller said...

In a crunch there's no need to keep reinventing the wheel. This looks amazing!