Friday, October 22, 2021

Thinking of You

While digging around and organizing in my stamping room (does it ever end???), I came across a small stack of ivory and white squares. They were from MANY years ago from Stampin' Up! I decided to use three of them. I stamped the dandelion fuzz in three different colors and added them to a panel, which I popped up on foam squares. I stenciled the background and added the sentiment. The image and the sentiment are from an old Gina K set. The squares I used and the card base are ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That color combo is so pretty. I think you've got a great start on a set of designer series papers with this card!

Patti J said...

These colors made me smile! What a happy card, my friend! Someone is going to be so happy to find it in their mailbox! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Love these colors and your stenciling!