Thursday, October 21, 2021

Halloween Cards for the Grandkids

It hit me on Saturday that I needed to make Halloween cards for the grandkids. Oops - kind of snuck up on me. No worries - when I get up at 2:00 a.m. I have plenty of time for making cards. Here are the three designs that I made. I made two of these second and third cards. All of the stamps are from a fall/Halloween set from Gina K and the patterned paper is from Gina K also. I have the matching dies. I mounted most panels on these three cards on foam squares. I added some black gel pen to the eyes of the spider.
On this one, I added a thin orange strip sticker along the patterned paper panel on the left.
On this one, I added some Wink of Stella to the ghosts' eyes and mouths.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The grandchildren will love them! You had some great papers!

Cheryl W said...

I've had the same thing happen to me a time or two. Sometimes those holidays sneak up so quietly that you never hear them coming. These all turned out great and the grands will love them. But I have to ask, why are you getting up at 2:00 am?

Patti J said...

Two a.m., as in 2? You poor girl! Why aren’t you sleeping? Now I’ll worry 🙃 love these fun creations, and the grandkids will too! Just mailed one to our grand in CA. today. Will hand carry the other 3 to DC next Wednesday. Looking forward to some grandkid time!

Leslie Miller said...

Wait, 2 a.m.? I thought I was bad! Good thing you have someplace to go that won't disturb the rest of the house. Cute cards! I hope you can sleep now!