Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Leafy Birthday

Here is another card using leaves. I ran this cardstock through my BIGkick with the four leaves on it. Two of the leaves left nice color. (The ones in the upper left and lower right. The other two really didn't leave any color. I added color to those two imprints using ink pads, and also a little extra to the one in the upper left. I put the leaves back in place and spritzed some Distress Spray over it all, then removed the leaves once again. I matted with a rust colored cardstock. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Once again you've made a beautiful nature print with the aid of a little ink and a lot of creativity! I love the addition of the splotchy blue. The leaf patterns are very distinct!

Patti J said...

Wow, you’ve done it again! This is beautiful, and I’m so impressed! Gotta try this! Thanks for sharing 😉