Sunday, October 24, 2021

Happy Fall

Just a very simple fall card for today. The leaves stamp and the sentiment are from Gina K. I embossed them with black embossing powder and watercolored them. I matted the panel and mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from Recollections. I added a thin strip of cardstock to the right edge of it. I also added three gold sequins. The images are a bit more vibrant in real life than they appear in the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love those leaves, especially the one with the crackle pattern. So cool! Pretty paper, too. Simple and perfect!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! The leaves are beautiful, my friend, and I love the fold!

Cheryl Winget said...

Your watercolored leaves are so pretty. This is a lovely CAS card. I finally got my Halloween craft supplies cleaned away today so that I can start on Thanksgiving cards. I will keep this card design in mind as I start creating. Thanks for sharing it!