Monday, October 4, 2021

Wreath Builder Birthday

The first card I've made with my Gina K large wreath builder. Not great, but it's something. I sure hope to have some more time soon to play with it more. I think I'd like it better in different colors, but oh well! I colored in a few places with a Copic marker. The sentiment is also from Gina K. I embossed the bottom panel with a Cuttlebug border folder. I added a thin purple sticker strip on the blue panel. I also added three liquid pearl drops.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Sometimes it takes a first try to experiment with something new. It's an eye catching design!

Cheryl W said...

I think your design looks great. It makes me think of Middle Eastern designs. I was just thinking today of getting out my homemade (with my Silhouette) wreath builder stencil. I think I'll have some time tomorrow to play with it.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, it's striking and fun! I've love the embossed strip along the bottom, too.

Patti J said...

Whatever do you men by ‘not great’? I think it’s a lot of great! Great job with the wreath builder, and great color selection! Great card! See? A whole lotta great! Hugs…!