Friday, April 17, 2015

Celebrate

I recently came across my Letterpress plate by Sizzix and thought I would use it again. I inked it up with Stampin' Up!'s ink called Summer Starfruit and used a strip of white cardstock. I added it to a layer of Summer Starfruit cardstock. I stamped the sentiment, from Scrappy Cat, on a strip of the starfruit cardstock in Versamark and embossed with detail white embossing powder. I scored a line on the top and bottom and mounted the sentiment strip on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh it is so beautiful Lynette. Love all the gold.

Diane said...

Gorgeous colors and design Lynette.

Hugs diane

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that looks fabulous! I don't think I've ever seen Summer Starfruit look this pretty. The white embossing is really nice on it!