Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nature's Wonders #1

The first of my cards using the Stampin' Up! set called "Nature's Wonders."

Someplace I had seen someone stamp on colored cardstock and emboss with white and then color the image. I thought it was very cool! So, that's what I did with this card. The flower is from the Nature's Wonders set. I stamped with Versamark and embossed with detail white embossing powder. I colored with Distress markers. The sentiment is from Stampendous.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

lovely card - really great idea - need to get motivated to create some cards!

Unknown said...

You are very creative...or you have a great memory of things you have heard about and you REMEMBER what to do!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I've colored on Kraft paper but never on colored paper like that. Very nice! Pretty flower!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love this! The flower looks beautiful embossed in white on the pink, and then all colored up -- fabulous!