Monday, April 13, 2015

Love Ya Bunches #3


OK - this finishes off another Stampin' Up! set. This is "Love Ya Bunches" and is the third card with that set. There were two sentiments that I did not use - "love ya bunches" and "of all the gifts life could send - the best is knowing you're my friend."

I stamped the image with Memento black ink and colored with Copics. I stamped again on scrap cardstock and colored the wheelbarrow. Then I put two coats of Deep Impressions embossing powder for a thick coat of gloss. I cut out the wheelbarrow, put a couple foam squares near the top, and then glued down the rest of it, to give it a sort of wheelbarrow shape. I added tiny black gems to the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bunches of cuteness!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the way you colored that cute little image!

Darnell said...

I so admire what you're doing, Lynette, and I'm getting tons of inspiration along the way! Now this card, for instance. I've never seen a large wide plain white band over a white base. I'm practically giddy thinking of the hundreds of white scraps I have that are that size that I now have a design for! I always felt it needed more, but your beautiful card proves me wrong! Thank you!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Love this set and the CAS cards you've made with it seem to be exactly how it should be used. The two sentiments you mentioned are the ones I've used the most in this set.