Saturday, April 11, 2015

"Windy Flowers" Birthday

More "card parts." I WILL get back to my Stampin' Up! project, but I'm kind of stuck on card parts right now - when I have time to anything at all.

These flowers have been stamped for a couple years, also. I think they should be more straight up and down, but they are stamped with multiple stamps and when I stamped the first ones, I didn't realize which direction they were. So, these are blowin' in the wind! I mounted the image panel on Old Olive cardstock. I embossed the end with a Cuttlebug border folder and embossed three lines with my Scor-Buddy. The sentiment is from The Paper Company.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Chookarooni said...

I like them - look like they are blowing in the wind - !
hugs
M-J

themachuse said...

The diagonally stamped flowers are perfect! The card is just beautiful.

bonnie32002 said...

I have this set, and they look great on a slight angle!

Sheri said...

So pretty! I love them blowing in the wind!

Bea said...

I like the "blowing" effect of the flowers..it adds to the beauty of this card. Another great job!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh, I love them just like this! One of your prettiest cards ever, Lynette!

Lisa Lara said...

oh this is so classic and beautiful. Wow, that image could be used for all occasions. Beautiful stamping Lynette.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty. Pretty colors and such a nice image of the flowers blowing in the wind.