Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Birthday, Jim!

It was my husband's birthday last Friday. This is the card I made for him - very quickly!

I cut the grass and golf balls on tees with my Cameo Silhouette - once from green and once from white. I ripped off the balls and tees from the green one and glued the grass onto the white one. I drew the lines with a fine marker and embossed the balls with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I mounted that piece on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness, Lynette!! This is so creative and so cool!! Love it!! you did such a great job on it!!

Bea said...

Great job! I have to keep this in mind for Joe's birthday. You're very talented!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You were so creative the way you cut the designs out but then embossed the golf balls to make them look more realistic! Very cute card for Jim!

Joan V said...

Oh wow, Lynette, you are so creative. I just love this. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

What a great birthday card you made for your husband. I hope he had a fantastic birthday. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Well, that's just as cute as can be, Lynette! A very clever creation and perfect for your golfer hubby. Happy birthday to Jim!

Michele Boyer said...

Perfect guy card! Love it!

Lisa Lara said...

Genius Lynette.