Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all who celebrate this joyous event!

This is the only Easter card that I made. When I was in Omaha with friends, I stamped and die cut several images from an Easter set from WPlus9. (Thanks, Sheri!) I colored several pieces with Copic markers, but never got time to make them into cards. I quickly put this one together. I matted the sentiment, and I mounted the basket on foam squares. The inside includes a bunny that I colored, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very nice Lynette! Your coloring is spot on! Isn't that a fun set to color up? Happy Easter to you too!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a darling little basket in such pretty colors! I only made one Easter card, too, and I didn't have time to photograph or post it. I'll try to do better next year. I hope you had a lovely Easter, Lynette!