Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy Hanukkah

Here is the Hanukkah card I made this year. Hanukkah greetings to my Jewish readers.

The menorah stamp is a dollar stamp from Michael's from years ago, and the sentiment is from a mixed-message set from several years ago, too. I used Versamark and silver detail embossing powder for each of them. I stamped them on blue and matted with shimmery silver. The sentiment is mounted on foam squares. The background was embossed with a Sizzix folder and I matted that with silver, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It is a beautiful card, Lynette!

Jeanne H said...

A very nice card!Sparkly and well designed.

Rocky88 said...

So very nice to see a Chanukah card, and it is simply gorgeous. Thanks for posting and sharing your expertise. I learn so much from your beautiful cards. Very best wishes for a happy holiday season.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Lynette! As always, a perfect CAS design. Loving both the silver embossing on blue and the dry embossed white card base.