Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hip Hop Hooray

Such a simple card, but I like the way it turned out. The frog is a sticker. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I matted the sentiment with green cardstock to match the frog. I trimmed down the main panel smaller than the card front and mounted it on foam tape.

Julie - you left me a comment yesterday and I had no way to get a hold of you. I hope you check my blog! The folder with the daisies that I used on this card is from a Cuttlebug border set called "With Love."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

STINKIN' Cute!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Simple but Oh So Cute!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! I love it a lot! All that white space just feels wonderful to me these days.