Saturday, December 5, 2015

Silver and Black Birthday

Another "card part" from my table. I cut out three of these butterfly sections a couple weeks ago and uncovered them a couple days ago.

Not a great picture, but I scored three lines with my Scor Buddy on the black part. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and is embossed with detail silver embossing powder. The background is very glittery silver cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty with the silver glittery paper under that great border die!

Patti J said...

Absolutely gorgeous, my friend! Beautifully done!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous and elegant! A beautiful die and love how you used it as a border over the glitter paper. The black and silver are a great contrast and the glitter gives it extra pop!