Friday, December 11, 2015

Season's Greetings Tree

Another Christmas card for next year:) This tree was sitting on my table. The stamp is from Paper Smooches. I had stamped it with Versamark on green cardstock and embossed with gold. (I know - it doesn't look gold in the picture, but it's a very pretty, shiny gold.) I colored the trunk with a brown marker and cut it out. I added the "ornaments" with Liquid Pearls. The sentiment is embossed with gold, also, and is by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Really Lynette, you're already making Christmas cards for next year!!! Now I really do feel inadequate.
But this is a really cute card.
Sandy

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute little tree. I have a couple extra ahead for next year but not sure if I'll continue making them for now.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this little tree! So cute and the card is just perfect. Gold embossing is so pretty IRL, but is hard to photograph and show it. Love the Liquid Pearl ornaments. I'm ahead now, too! Have some cards left over for next year and still new digis to color. Go figure!