Wednesday, December 16, 2015

More Season's Greetings

And yet another Christmas card for next year! I just can't stop:) I've been working with "card parts" again and had this die-cut piece in my box. I wanted to layer it on foil cardstock and liked this green, but it screamed "Christmas" to me. I found a sticker to put in the center of the circle. I embossed the white piece with a Sizzix folder after stamping the greeting (from My Favorite Things.)

Edited to add: The die I used for this card is from Memory Box. It is called "Circle Burst." There is a large one and a small one, according to the website.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I have admired the fancy die's like you show, but have never seen them in the LSS. Do you remember who the fancy die is made by per chance?

Sandy said...

This is a lovely card Lynette. The embossing of the die cut piece really make it pop!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I wouldn't have thought to use that die for Christmas cards. (New idea for next year.) I love how you did the embossing with it. It's a great card!!!

Unknown said...

This circle burst gives me a burst of happiness! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

This die cut and your embossing folder are the perfect companions! It looks so festive, and then you added the cute sticker - love it!

Leslie Miller said...

This die cut and your embossing folder are the perfect companions! It looks so festive, and then you added the cute sticker - love it!