Friday, July 13, 2018

Another Matching Envelope

 Again, this patterned paper is from Kris from our Group Gathering in Des Moines last month. I thought this paper was so pretty!! It was double-sided, which you can see by the envelope. For the card, I die-cut the frame from ivory cardstock (the die was a gift from Kris) and added it to the front. I die-cut the flowers and added enamel dot centers to them. The sentiment is a sticker, which I purchased at the store we were at.
And here is a picture of the card with the envelope.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

I love your cards and enjoy going through your past posts. I particularly love this frame die. Is it possible for you to tell the manufacturer?

Bea said...

Beautiful card-love the colors. Like the die.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is cute! I love the die your sweet friend gave you, and the paper makes a super pretty envelope/card combo!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The paper you got from Kris is really pretty and you made a great card using the paper and die from her.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty ensemble! The matching envelope gives a very finished look to the set.