Saturday, July 7, 2018

Easter Card-in-a-Box

A member of our stamping group had us make these cards-in-a-box while we were in Des Moines a couple weeks ago. What a lot of pieces to cut!!! Thanks so much, Vicki! She had cut all of the white pieces, the colored pieces, the patterned paper pieces and also stamped and die-cut all of the other pieces!

I finished putting mine together last night, and here it is. A very fun "card" to make.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! What a fun gift to give someone. So pretty and fun.

Gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I'm so glad to see what you did with the pieces! It was a fun project an your box is perfect! :) (Am I prejudice?)

Pam said...

Fun to see how yours turned out. Thanks for letting me crash that afternoon. Fun to see how these cards are put together.

Leslie Miller said...

These cards in a box have always intrigued me. I know they aren't too difficult, but they do look time consuming. What a good friend to cut all those pieces for everyone! This is super cute and fun for Easter. You put it together expertly and beautifully, Lynette!

Unknown said...

So cute!