Thursday, July 5, 2018

Die-Cut Ornaments

A friend had this die at our Group Gathering in Des Moines. I do not know what brand it is. I made four cards using the pieces that I made there. I cut it twice from white, green and red.

For this first card, I used the leaves and ornament cut from green and red. I also cut the ornament hanger from silver and used it on this one and one other. Before putting the pieces together, I stamped the ornament with a Tattered Angels stamp and embossed with white. I matted the panel with red and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from a Recollections set. 
For this one, all of the pieces are white. I stamped the leaves with the same Tattered Angel stamp as the first one and I stamped the ornament with a stamp from the Recollections set. Again, I matted with red and mounted on foam squares, and again, the sentiment is from Recollections.
I used white pieces again for this one. I colored the thin borders and the ornament hanger with Copics. I used the Tattered Angels stamp for the leaves and the Recollections stamps for the ornament.
Again I used red and green pieces for this one. I stamped the ornament with the Tattered Angels stamp and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used the silver for the hanger. Like the others, the image panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh Wow! I love all 4 of your Christmas cards. Smile BIG! :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like the way this die works, and you did some very clever things with it! I must remember to stamp on my dies. You're always inspiring me. Four more Christmas cards -- yay!

Cheryl W. said...

I am so impressed with the number of Christmas you've made so far. It must be a pretty big number! These four cards are great. Love the CAS layout.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty Christmas cards! You really made good use of those die cuts! This year I actually have a few made already too.