Sunday, July 1, 2018

OOPS! - July Calendar Page

Oops - I guess you get two posts today, since I forgot to schedule my calendar page:) But, better late than never, so here it is. I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut all the pieces for this page. I had to glue eight pieces on each page. May not sound like a whole lot, but I do make 15 calendars. At least very early on in the process, I realized I could use the scrap piece as a guide for placing the red stripes!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's a lot of gluing which turned out pretty fabulous! Can't believe I have to turn the calendar page already!

Mary said...

Wow! 15 calendars is a lot to make! I love your July page. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July. Smile BIG! :)


Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a lot of pieces to deal with when you do 15 calendars! I like the design you did for July!

Liz said...

Love the July calendar page. Fifteen calendars is a lot to make!! xx

Cheryl W said...

Fifteen calendar pages is definitely a lot - especially when multiple pieces are involved. Looks great, though.