Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Tiny Flowers

A simple card using die cuts, sticker, gems, stamp, markers and punch:) The image panel was a left-over die cut. I stamped the green with a Gina K stamp. The flowers were punched out of white and colored with three colors of Copics. I added gems for the centers. I cut a white mat and used a Copic to color the edges of it. I added anther die-cut layer with a stitched square die. The card base and layers are ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Darnell said...

Mm-mmm, CASlicious to the core, Lynette, and I love, love, love this sweet card!! Hugs, Darnell

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute, delicate design!

Cheryl W said...

Your tiny flowers are big on impact. They really are the star of your CAS design. So pretty!

Unknown said...

The stitching makes your little picture really pop!