Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Anniversary, Vicki and Gary!

This card is for a friend from my stamping group. It's her anniversary today. Have an awesome one, Vicki!! (Dang! I just realized it is their 50th! So special, and I forgot. Oh well. At least a card should have arrived on time.)

This is the same die as yesterday, and was also cut in Des Moines. I mounted it on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed with detail white embossing powder and is also mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from an old Stampin' Up! stack.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the card, Lynette, and have it displayed on a shelf in our living room to enjoy.

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful! Your friend will love it, whether or not it has a 50 on it.

Leslie Miller said...

You're making me love this die all over again, not that I ever stopped. It is one of my favorites. How can you not love a daisy? So cheerful! Very cute, Lynette!