Thursday, July 12, 2018

Cards With Matching Envelopes

While in Des Moines last month, we used our envelope punch boards for a little project. But, Kris also brought paper for making envelopes with them. So, I made a couple envelopes out of the yellow patterned paper and brought the scraps back to make matching cards. Here are my cards, along with the envelopes. Not much to them! For this first one, I matted the paper with yellow cardstock. Then I stamped the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) on to white cardstock, matted with yellow and mounted on foam squares.
For the second card, I used a dark green card base and again matted the patterned paper with yellow. I die cut the sentiment out of the same green as the base.

And here are the two cards with the envelopes. Thanks, Kris!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

JUDI said...

I LOVE these 2 cards with envelopes to match. really GOOD idea' with LOVE JUDI.

Cheryl W. said...

I love it when I am able to make matching envelopes (which isn't often). Yours are fab!

Leslie Miller said...

I love when I can make matching envelopes. These days I've been making them from colored printer paper, but I really like the idea of reversing the designer paper so the white is on the outside and pattern inside. Pretty! And so beautifully coordinated with the card inside.