Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Leaves and Flowers from the Online Card Class

Two more cards from the Online Card Class Watercolor Class. This first one is all free-hand, using the video as a guide.
A sketch was provided for this one, and I used it.

I'll have one more card from the class to share with you tomorrow, then I'll be back to stamping and die-cutting. I sure hope I use some of what I've learned in the class, though!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Wonderful cards! Love the way you were able to create those leaves!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, Lynette! I'm so impressed. The leaves you painted are wonderful. I can see them in all different colors for more pretty backgrounds. The sketch is beautifully painted, too. I like that you added a little color to the banner. It gives it some dimension.

Leslie Miller said...

Both of these make very pretty cards! I sure hope you continue to use what you've learned. The class sounds like fun!