Saturday, July 14, 2018

Cute Critters

I cut these elephants, giraffes and lions last month in Des Moines. They are so cute. I added tiny gems for the elephants' and the giraffes' eyes. For this first card, I used a square of light pink and matted with gray. I mounted the elephant on foam squares. The sentiment is stamped in gray and is from Papertrey Ink.
I cut the lions out of yellow and also out of brown, and used the brown for his mane. He is mounted on foam squares. I used a strip of yellow and brown for him to rest on. The sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink.
I cut the shape for the elephant to rest on using an oval die. The elephant is popped up. I embossed the background piece using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment is from PTI.
I made two cards exactly like this one. I matted an ivory panel with brown cardstock and added a sticker sentiment. The giraffe is mounted on foam squares.

And one last card, using another lion. The sentiment on this one is also a sticker.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

They are so cute! I cut one of each of those and after I got home I wasn't sure how I was going to use them. Thank you for sharing yours because I have a feeling mine are going to look a lot like that. :)

Anonymous said...

Lynette, these cards are adorable. What company are the animal dies from?

Thanks

Cheryl W said...

These are just adorable, Lynette! Such cute animals. When die-cuts are as fun as these, they make the whole card. Not much else needed! :)

bonnie32002 said...

These are all adorable and perfect for a children's birthday card.

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, these are so absolutely adorable I can hardly stand it! Cutest little dies ever and perfect CAS cards!