Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Die-Cut Flower Silhouettes and Sticker Sentiments

I received a set of flower silhouette dies and have used them all on today's cards. They are unbranded. When I was in Des Moines, I bought a package of Mrs. Grossman birthday sentiment stickers. I like the fonts on them. There were three sheets in the package and each sheet consists of two sets of the same sentiment fonts. I have used up one complete set so far ... five to go!

The image panel on this first one is mounted on foam squares.
For this second one, I embossed the background with a Darice Wire Fence folder and scored a line between the embossing and the sentiment. Then I added color with the matting.
I had this die-cut (almost) square laying on my table from a short while ago, and also the punched butterfly had been on my table for a long, long time. I added black gems for the butterfly's body and mounted the panel on foam squares. I also added a thin strip of black.
I added two of the die cuts to this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

I've long admired your use of embossing folders and I love silhouettes...so love all your cards.

Cheryl W said...

The flower silhouettes add such a lovely elegance to your cards. They are all so pretty. I don't know how you are able to make so many cards. It seems I struggle to get a couple done a week! Until a holiday comes along, that is.