Sunday, July 15, 2018

Happy Birthday, Joyce!

A birthday card for a group member. Her birthday was yesterday. The image was stamped a couple years ago at our Gathering. I believe it's from Penny Black, but I'm not certain. It was done by coloring the rubber stamp with markers, misting slightly and then stamping. The sentiment is a sticker. I matted with matching cardstock. Hard to see, but I also added three drops of Nuvo Drops.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Stunningly beautiful and I can't believe you're just now getting around to using it. Breathtaking! Lynette, we're leaving on another trip for a week or more, so if you don't hear from me that's why. Have a good week!

Cheryl W said...

This is lovely! It looks like a watercolor painting. I'm sure your friend will love it.