Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Another Rose Anniversary

I just love these realistic-looking roses, stamped with layered stamps and die-cut with dies from Sunny Studio. I have several more of them stamped and ready to use. The leaves are stamped and cut with the same sets. The rose on the right is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I had used my Cameo Silhouette to cut out a heart for an earlier card. I used the negative part of the die cut as a stencil, and sponged ink onto the front panel for a background.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

These are beautiful. I just stamped some roses yesterday for a hummingbird card I made with a friend. Still putting finishing touches on it though!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That card is just gorgeous! The sponging for the heart really sets off the entire design!

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I actually have this set, but don't have 5 coordinating inks! What inks did you use on the flowers? SO pretty! Thanks for sharing!!!

Cheryl W said...

Stunning card, Lynette! Love the stenciled heart behind the flowers. You're really rocking those layered stamps.

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, I've never even heard of Sunny Studios, but these are the prettiest layered roses I've ever seen! Of course, then I looked them up and spent a bunch of time in their shop... I love that they have matching dies. Gorgeous card, Lynette!