Sunday, July 7, 2019

Die-Cut Flowers

Just a simple card for today. I had these flowers left over from another card - that I just realized has not been finished yet! You'll see it eventually. At any rate, I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers. I used the "negative" of these pieces as a template to place the flowers. I used my Scor-Pal to add lines above and below the flowers. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great idea to use the negative piece to place the flowers. It's very pretty!

Cheryl W. said...

So pretty! Love the bright, happy colors of those flowers

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I just found where I left off the last time I was here. You've been making a lot of cards! No wonder I'm so behind in visiting. You've been on a roll and I'm loving every bit of it. This one is so darn cute!