Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Anniversary, Vicki and Gary!

My friend, Vicki, and her husband got married on the Fourth of July - a few years ago:) So, this year I decided to send them a patriotic anniversary. card. I cut the parts with my Cameo Silhouette. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Happy Anniversary, Vicki!

I am entering this card into the Repeat Impressions challenge found on The House That Stamps Built blog. The challenge is to use red, white and blue.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The patriotic anniversary card is very appropriate! We get flags and fireworks every year on our anniversary. Thank you so much, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, good heavens, it couldn't be more perfect! Very sharp and clean looking and I just love it!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love the clean-and-simple design of your lovely patriotic anniversary card! It's a joy to see your work appear in the Repeat Impressions gallery - thanks for linking to this week's "Red, White, and Blue" challenge!

Heather said...

How cute!! And what a great way to celebrate a 4th of July Anniversary! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheryl W said...

What a fun day to be married on! Your card is perfect for the occasion.