Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Sending Holiday Cheer


I made these cards while in Des Moines/Ankeny, also. I used a couple new-to-me sets by Papertrey Ink. One of the sets I used to stamp the corners and the other set was used to stamp the image/sentiment. I didn't have two sizes of ovals close enough to the same size, so I embossed the solid color pieces with a Darice embossing folder and added them at an angle. (I like a smaller matting border.) The sentiment panels are mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a sweet and simple stamp for holiday cards! It looks nothing like my house, but I love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Good use of those stamps! You're on a roll for your holiday cards!

Cheryl W said...

Very nice holiday cards. I like your oval's jaunty angle. :) These stamps would look great if they were heat-embossed, too.