Monday, July 15, 2019

Deer Thanks

My brother and sister-in-law from Atlanta were here recently and I brought my sister-in-law down to my stamping room to show her some of my "toys." We had fun:) I helped her, but this is the card that she made. We cut the black cardstock with a die. I sponged the ink onto white cardstock for the background. The sentiment was stamped on black with Versamark, embossed with gold powder and popped up with foam squares. I wish she could have stuck around longer!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

She did a great job. That's a beautiful card!

bonnie32002 said...

Love the die and you did a great job with the sponging. It makes the whole card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a great silhouette! Love that scene!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous die, beautiful sunset! Wow! Is she hooked now? I sure would be!