Sunday, July 14, 2019

Let It Snow

My friend, Vicki, brought some 3-D embossing folders to our Group Gathering last month. I'm not sure if this one is 3D or not, but it's wonderful:) I made three embossings of it, and here are the cards that I finished with them. They are all very simple, because I didn't want to cover up the background! For this first one, I simply matted it with red.

For this second one, I added some Wink of Stella to the snowflakes and the sentiment.
And for this last one, I lightly sponged some light blue ink over the snowflakes. Three more Christmas cards done.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the three cards you made with that folder!

Cheryl W said...

A very pretty trio of cards. They all look great, but I really love that little bit of red behind your embossed panel. Of course, I'm partial to red. Especially on Christmas cards. :)

Leslie Miller said...

I think I've seen this folder, or one similar. It's great for backgrounds or alone like this. So beautiful! Plain, glitter, or blue sponging -- it all looks gorgeous!