Thursday, July 11, 2019

Rose Anniversary

I used a layering stamp set from Sunny Studio for the rose and the leaves on this card. I bought this set at Memory Bound in Ankeny and I also bought the coordinating die set, which I used to cut them out. I mounted the rose and leaves on a stitched circle die-cut that I cut from the card front. I mounted the circle on a fun foam circle. I embossed the background with a folder from Cuttlebug. The sentiment was left over from our make and take at Taylored Expressions. I added a few tiny pink gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card! I love those strips that we got at Taylored Expressions. The little pink gems are a perfect way to finish off the card.

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my, that is just beautiful! I have that Cuttlebug folder, too, and have used it quite often (although not recently). I really like layering stamps, but they definitely take some extra time and patience. So when I use them, I like to stamp a bunch of images and keep them on hand.

Leslie Miller said...

There's that beautiful rose again, sigh... One of my favorite embossing folders, too. I love how your CAS card lets each lovely part shine!