Thursday, July 18, 2019

Just Because

When we were in Des Moines last month (already over a month ago - seems like yesterday!), Georgia gave us some stickers - either flowers or butterflies. I chose the flowers. I have now used them up! You will be seeing three more cards I made with them in the next week or two. I added two of the flowers to this card. I drew the stems and leaves and grass by hand with a green gel pen. I think the sentiment is from Stampabilities.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a sweet card. I don't think I saw those stickers but they sure are pretty!

Liz said...

What a beautiful CAS card, Lynette! I love the simplicity of the design. xx

Cheryl W said...

Your flowers look like sweet little violets. Very pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the prettiest, sweetest card! I've been away for a week and then taking the usual week or so to catch up, so I'm late to visit, but really enjoying myself here today. You've got quite a lot of beautiful cards! This one is darling!