Sunday, September 2, 2012

Christmas Sunday

Two more cards for my Christmas card stash! I'm keeping on schedule, I think. 

Both of these cards are made with stamps from a Paper Inspirations set. It includes six images and six sentiments. I used Kraft and Riding Hood Red for both, and an ivory card base. I did all the stamping with Versamagic Vintage Sepia ink. I colored both images with Copics. I added a little glaze to the berries and gems to dot the i's. I embossed a frame on this one with a Nestability.
I did a little hand-doodling around the image on this one. I mounted the matted image on foam squares. 

I am linking them up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Chookarooni said...

great cards Lynette!
M-J

Sheri said...

I agree, great cards!

Christina said...

These are two beautiful cards Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Mary said...

Both of these cards are wonderful. I love the little bird stamp and the doodling that you did.And I loe that you used kraft card-stock.:)

mary

Alanna said...

Both cards are super adorable. Love the kraft look. Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

deesdesigns said...

Both of your cards are really lovely! I especially like the touch of doodling - so cute. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and sharing your creativity with us all!