Monday, September 24, 2012

Sympathy Daisies

The mother of a friend passed away recently, and this is the card I sent her.

I stamped the daisies (from Inkadinkado) onto Baja Breeze cardstock (from Stampin' Up!). I "colored" the daisies with bleach to make them white and colored the leaves and flower centers with markers. I added Star Dust Stickles to the flower centers. I rounded the bottom corners on the image panel, the black matting, and the card front. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I added a couple scored lines with my Scor-Pal.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is really pretty Lynette! I struggle with Sympathy cards so much. I love the sweetness of yours. THe bleached daisies are beautiful!

Sheri said...

A very pretty card Lynette

Joanne said...

Loved getting this card, Lynette! The colors are so comforting and peaceful. Thank you so VERY much!!!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful. and perfect!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a lovely sympathy card - I'm sure Joanne appreciates it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love this one!

Libby said...

Beautiful card! :)