Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday - Birthday

Thank you all for fluttering with us last week at Flutter By Wednesday! Now it's time for a new challenge. This week's challenge is to make a birthday card and of course include a butterfly or fairy on your card. You can find the details and the creations by the Danni's design team on the Flutter By Wednesday blog.

For my card, I started with a digital image from Tiddlyinks that I won from Danni a few years ago. I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to her wings. I cut her with a Nestability and matted with blue, cut with another Nestability. I mounted the image panel on foam squares. The patterned paper is from a stack from Recollections and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

We'd love to have you join us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Joey said...

This is so cute, what a fab fairy, love her. Joey xx

Patti J said...

What a fun card, Lynette! The image is adorable, and love your choice of colors...well done! P.S. Miss you already :)

Chrissy said...

What a cute little Fairy Lynette, love her sparkly wings, very cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

jan farnworth said...

what a sweet birthday card.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this fairy image and your CAS layout. I can really see the sparkle on her wings too!

Kathy said...

How sweet! Love the image and the CAS layout, perfect.

Denice said...

This is just too sweet Lynette...and the blue is a definate "WOW" factor on this card!
:Dxx

Jeanette said...

Such a cute card! I love the blue!

Jenée said...

Lynette, you card is wonderful. The colors are so crisp and clean against the white, and the little image is adorable. Well done!!