Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday - Favorite Color

This week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge is to use your favorite color. We are sponsored this week by Paper Makeup Stamps. Please visit the Flutter By Wednesday blog for the challenge details and to see what Danni's great team has created. We'd love to have you join us! One lucky participant will receive a $15 gift certificate from PMS.

We on the design team were given the opportunity to choose a Paper Makeup digital image to use on our card. I chose Sprout, found here. I think you can tell that my favorite color is green:) I printed out the image and colored with Copics. I also added some Star Dust Stickles to her wing. I cut her out with a Blossom Nestability. The patterned paper is from a Recollections matstack. The sentiment is from a Fiskars stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

13 comments:

Joey said...

Such a sweet image, love this fairy and beautiful colour. Joey x

Sheri said...

Sweet image and great coloring.

Joan V said...

So cute. Love this little image. Thanks for sharing.

Jenée said...

Such a wonderful card. I so like your image and the way you've colored her up. Wonderful design.

jan farnworth said...

really sweet.

Kathy said...

So pretty Lynette. Love the CAS layout and gorgeous shades of green. Really beautiful.

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Lynette, fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

So pretty!! She's always been one of my favorites!! Wonderful card!!

Mary said...

Your coloring with copics is beautiful. i love the little fairy and the stardust stickles that you added.

Mary

Tara said...

Absolutely love the greens! Beautiful card!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful...what a sweet card. love all the green and the glittery wings!

Denice said...

There's just something about the color green that makes me smile...and then you added this oh, so adorably colored image!
CAS and perfect!
:Dxx

Kristie W. said...

Sprout is one of my all time PMS faves - it being one of the first rubber stamps. Love all the green - it's perfect for the image!