Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary Harriet and Bruce!

Last Thursday was my friend Harriet's anniversary. I sent her card a bit late, but it finally arrived so I can post it here. Hope you had a great day, Harriet!

I figured for a fellow Flutter By Wednesday team member, I would use a butterfly:) The swirly stamp for the background and the butterfly are both from a set by Hampton Arts. I used Memento London Fog ink for the background. I paper-pieced the butterfly using Papertrey Ink cardstock and added Stardust Stickles to it. I placed it on an oval cut with Nestabilities and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from PSX.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the swirls and the sentiment is perfect with them!

Sheri said...

Beautiful. I know she loved the butterfly!

JUDI said...

This card is so NEAT. I love your swirls,I didn't know if it was a pre-stampped card or not. Your swirls are so perfect. I was doing a Thank You card this morning, and my swirls looks like a 2 year old did them. I wish you would make a tutorial for frustrated stampers like me
With Love Judi

Harriet Skelly said...

I loved the colors and that gorgeous butterfly Lynette - and it is even more beautiful in real life! Thanks again!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I think you already know I love this one because I do love butterflies. Very pretty!