Sunday, September 9, 2012

Christmas Sunday

A short post for today. I have the cards done, but don't have much time for writing. These  cards both use images from the same Paper Inspirations set that I used last week. My goal was to use all of the images. I'm close, but I'm not sure I'll end up using them all.

This first one uses the mistletoe image. I colored with Copics. I matted the image with white and matted with Pop Dots. I used Star Dust Stickles for the berries. (I've heard they're white, but have never actually checked that out!) The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.
I used the bow image for this card. I colored with a Tombow marker and spritzed with a glittery spray. I mounted on foam squares. I scored a couple lines on the green layer with my Scor-Pal. I punched the border with a Martha Stewart border punch. The patterned paper is from a Recollection matstack.

I'm linking this up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very pretty Christmas card!Liked how you used that MS punch.
gloria

Sheri said...

Both are so pretty but the top one has to be my favorite. Love that image and you colored it so nicely.

Chookarooni said...

Love them both but love the embossing folder in top card - thanks for providing inspiration!
M-J