Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mom's birthday is on Tuesday (same as our grandson, Andrew) and this is the card I made her. I'll be seeing her today.

Kind of hard to tell in the picture, but the image panel is a soft pink (Pink Pirouette from Stampin' Up!) I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Detail White Embossing powder. I colored with Tim Holtz Distress markers, embossed with a Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, and added Stickles to the flower. I matted with Riding Hood Red, also from Stampin' Up! The patterned paper is from Recollections and is matted with the same red. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is inked with the same green Tim Holtz marker. The rose is from an Inkadinkado set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

My congratulations! Your style is perfect!!!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! You gave a great description for how you made the card. Your mother will love it!!!

Joanne said...

GORGEOUS card, Lynette! Love the colors you used and the way you embossed the image with the BG. Happy Birthday to your Mom....and Andrew too!

Libby said...

What a lovely card! :)

Mary said...

What a beautiful birthday card you made for your Mom. I hope that she has a very Happy Birthday.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Happy birthday to your mom . . and grandson!
gloria