Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Calendar Page

Oh my gosh - it's September today! Unbelievable! Here is my September calendar page. If you are interested in my Excel file for printing your own blank pages, you can find the files in the link beneath my blog title.

I used an Inkadinkado stamp and Kaliedacolor ink for the leaves and scored along the top and bottom. I punched the border on some textured kraft-colored paper with a Fiskars punch for the matting. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page with the falling leaves. How can it be September already!
gloria

Sheri said...

Gosh that is a beauty! I love the colors!

Sandy said...

You're right Lynette, I can't believe it is September already. I do love the autumn colours but not the end of the warmer weather. We in our area of N. America (Alberta) have really been blessed with a wonderful summer.
Your calendar page captures the feeling of fall perfectly!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the design and the way it is inked. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is a test. S