Friday, November 16, 2012

Anniversary Rose

This card is for our next-door neighbors. Their anniversary is today.

This is another piece that I did with my Letterpress a couple weeks ago. The purple was done with the Letterpress. I scored the lines beside the debossing with my Scor-Pal. I cut out the inside of the oval. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. I mounted the main panel on foam squares. The rose is on the card base. It's a stamp from Inkadinkado and is colored with markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty. I am sure your neighbors will love it!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very nice card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love how you created a window for the rose. Very pretty!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Lynette! I'm sure they loved receiving it! Hugs...

Kristie said...

Very pretty!!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so pretty - I love the window for the rose!

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Shoshi said...

I'm not sure what a Letterpress is, Lynette, but whatever it is, the results are lovely! Spots and dots are always great, and I love the aperture, and your usual tasteful use of white space!

Thanks for your visit and your nice comment. Glad you like the first card in this year's Card Factory - not much making involved as it was using Judy's lovely topper she sent me. I've just uploaded a couple more. Unfortunately Mum says she doesn't need any more cards... I'm going to try and persuade her, because I can't think what else to give her for Christmas! She gets more and more difficult as she gets older.

Shoshi

Elaine said...

Hello Lynette , what a pretty card I love the design and your rose looks water coloured its beautiful well done Hugs Elaine