Friday, November 16, 2012

Anniversary Rose

This card is for our next-door neighbors. Their anniversary is today.

This is another piece that I did with my Letterpress a couple weeks ago. The purple was done with the Letterpress. I scored the lines beside the debossing with my Scor-Pal. I cut out the inside of the oval. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. I mounted the main panel on foam squares. The rose is on the card base. It's a stamp from Inkadinkado and is colored with markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty. I am sure your neighbors will love it!

Rachel OCrowley said...

Very nice card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love how you created a window for the rose. Very pretty!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Lynette! I'm sure they loved receiving it! Hugs...

Kristie said...

Very pretty!!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so pretty - I love the window for the rose!

Shoshi said...

I'm not sure what a Letterpress is, Lynette, but whatever it is, the results are lovely! Spots and dots are always great, and I love the aperture, and your usual tasteful use of white space!

Thanks for your visit and your nice comment. Glad you like the first card in this year's Card Factory - not much making involved as it was using Judy's lovely topper she sent me. I've just uploaded a couple more. Unfortunately Mum says she doesn't need any more cards... I'm going to try and persuade her, because I can't think what else to give her for Christmas! She gets more and more difficult as she gets older.

Shoshi

Unknown said...

Hello Lynette , what a pretty card I love the design and your rose looks water coloured its beautiful well done Hugs Elaine